Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012!

Everyone seems to be doing mosaics of what they finished in 2011. Seems way too ambitious for me....

Here's a few pics I haven't shared yet....I'm embarrassed, but some were finished in 2010!

Like this one....the last of my traditional quilts, except for commissions.  Also one of the last tied quilts.  Thank goodness for a much better machine!


I have no idea what to do with the one below.  It was a baby quilt, but all my friends kept having boys.  I think I'll make a resolution to open  an Esty store, so I can sell these.

Same with this one....

This one I love, but just never got around to taking a picture.


These Alzheimer's quilts have been done for months!  I hope that showing them here motivates me to register & send them along.
Same with this one.  It was going to go in the yellow spare room, but then we moved.  It still matches the green spare room good enough I guess.  (why won't Picasa save the rotation on some pictures?!)


And we are finally down to stuff I finished in 2011!

Some Jane Market bags for myself.  I feel so bad going to the farmer's market with plastic!  The middle one has the local logo on it, which makes me so happy.  I did change the pattern a bit, and added some width to the handles.  The original ones I made began to cut into my hands after a few pounds of potatoes.  Also, I didn't do a pocket on most of them, since I wasn't using it.





 And some sneak peaks, since these baby quilts have not been sent to their owners.





I also did some potholders, but again, those need to wait until after I send them.

I hope everyone had a good new year!  And I wish you many more hours in the sewing room for 2012!

No comments: