Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Presents

I got to have Christmas early with my family this year, which will make the next two weeks very stress free!  I didn't do too much this year handmade, but I did manage to make my mom a couple of things. 

First, this clutch from Stich magazine.  Can't remember which issue, I'll have to look that up.  My sewing machine did not like this one.  The arm is just not small enough.  But, this one looks good, I don't think I'll make another one though.



I also made this mini quilt.  I know I had read a tutorial on it, but I can't find the link.  I basically made this one up, using that one as inspiration.


Now I'm back to sewing just because I want to, with no deadlines.  I love it.
I hope everyone has a great, sewing filled Holiday!




No comments: