Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Curves Class

It may seem like I'm not working on my curves, but I swear I am.  I've just been really busy at my day job, and haven't been home to post, much less take any daylight pictures.  I managed to get a few this past weekend, so I've got a few posts to share!

This is my interpretation of Rainbow Road by Rachel.  I planned for it to hang in my bathroom (the true sign of a quilter, I think), but I'm not sure where.


It's made from a bunch of stashed blues and blue/whites.  Bound with Kona brown.

I didn't seem to have too much trouble, I've heard some others in the class did.  But, there was one section that didn't quite want to be flat.  That's what steam ironing is for, right?

All in all, I'm happy with the finished wall hanging.

1 comment:

Deb said...

This is gorgeous!