Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Improv Chevrons - Love Circle March Block

For the March blocks, the Love circle at do. good stitches is making these improv chevrons.  I could not wait to get started, Natalie picked colors that were in my stash, but nothing I would have put together myself.  I love how these turned out!  I normally am a very precise, template type of sewer, so this was fun to do.  I plan to do more.  And this color scheme might be one of my new favorites.  I'm thinking these same fabrics, maybe a few more added in, in a simple charm square type quilt....

Anyway, here are my two blocks.  The first one had some issues with the bottom disappearing when I cut to size, but still looks good.  The second one I planned a little better.



2 comments:

Rachel at Stitched in Color said...

Glad you enjoyed using the colors together. I like them too!

Natalie said...

These turned out so well!! Thanks so much for making them :) I'm glad you had the colors in your stash, and that you had fun with them!