Saturday, September 8, 2012

I'm here

I really didn't mean to take the summer off from blogging.  But it was so hot....it's not fun to sit next to a hot iron, covered in a quilt....

And I lost my sewing mojo.  I'm still trying to get it back.  I've got a few quilt tops done, and I'm excited about them.

And new fabric should help, right?

Here's what I've bought so far. Why, oh why, did all my favorite designers release collections at the same time?

My favorite prints from....

Cameo by Amy Butler:
 
Field Study by AMH  (the poppy prints are so pretty, they are my favorite in this collection):


 And Perfectly Perched by Laurie Wisburn
 
Let's hope this helps, and a lot gets done in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Your new fabrics are great! Can't wait to see what you make. I had lost my sewing mojo over the Summer, too... I think it is slowly coming back!