Sunday, January 10, 2021

Colorful Baby Quilt

Remember this project?  From the extra fabric in the 24" blocks, I was able to make a stack of half-square triangles.  I didn't want them to go to waste, so I sewed them all up into this cute and colorful baby quilt.

This one is small enough to be used as a stroller or car seat quilt, or a soft layer for tummy time as a playmat.  The bright fabrics will add color to any room it's stored in, and the bright busy patterns encourage babies to explore.  Perhaps more importantly, the busy pattern will hide stains!

This one is for sale in my Etsy shop, HERE.    














This one is for sale in my Etsy shop, HERE.    

1 comment:

Rebecca Grace said...

Beautiful. Perfect pairing of gorgeous prints with a simple piecing design to showcase them. I wouldn't be able to part with it if it were mine!